Los Corona Surenos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Corona Surenos

www.royal-rp.co.cc LSC is dead , check out new server !

3 posters

I Need To Put A Different Name In The Gang

Dominic_Torreto

I Need To Put A Different Name In The Gang Empty I Need To Put A Different Name In The Gang

Post  Dominic_Torreto Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:09 am

I Fucked Up Running Mats Tonight And Im 50k In The Hole,Can I Add My Alt (Brian_Deegan) Into The Gang?Thanks-Dom
    Oh And By The Way (You Can Run More Than 200 Mats At A Time,And I Got Screens To Prove It
    Tom Johnson
    Tom Johnson
    Admin

I Need To Put A Different Name In The Gang Empty Re: I Need To Put A Different Name In The Gang

Post  Tom Johnson Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:12 am

I think its not necessary,when the dedicated server's up all your money will be gone, it means u'll start it all over again, - $ 0.
    Carlos_Mendez
    Carlos_Mendez

I Need To Put A Different Name In The Gang Empty Re: I Need To Put A Different Name In The Gang

Post  Carlos_Mendez Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:28 pm

No, you wont start at 0 i think he ment that you will start what you had when gl-rp server first went down
    Tom Johnson
    Tom Johnson
    Admin

Post  Tom Johnson Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:31 pm

oh really ? anyway u won't be in debt xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:32 pm